Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Sunday

Wow. What a wonderful Easter! Church services today were amazing- the music, the preaching... everything. We had 5 people saved in our bus ministry, and I just heard that one of our sister churches had 30 people saved as a result of a play they did tonight. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!

I really just wanted to take a minute to thank God for all He's done for me. I want to thank Him for dying on the cross for my sins. For taking my place as he was beaten, mocked, tortured, crucified, and for rising again so that I could have peace with God and eternal life with Him. I serve a risen Saviour who is alive and well today. I don't deserve His love, His mercy, or His amazing grace, but I'm thankful that I have it. It's available to any who will receive it: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -John 3:16

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Glad you enjoyed your Easter! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still thinking about the play. If we do it again you all should come. It is just undescribable how it makes you thnk. So thankful for the 30 saved but I wonder how many people may have prayed the prayer of Salvation in there seat but never went forward...Just thankful that my name is wrote down in the Lambs Book of Life and now they will join me.! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see it! Such an exciting night. God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete